Wednesday, February 20, 2008

First Blog

Hello!!! I thought this would be a great way for Blake and I to keep in contact with everyone. I'll try to update it often, and keep everyone informed of what's going on in our lives. The big news for right now is, of course, that Blake has been accepted to Pharmacy School at Creighton in Omaha, NE. We are going down to Oklahoma this weekend for his interview for OU, and we're very excited!



I'm now working at KY3, in Online Sales. I really like the station, and I've had some success in actually selling, which I was told probably wouln't happen in my first month, but it did! Hopefully I can keep that going!



We're supposed to get another ice storm starting tonight through Friday, hopefully it won't make the drive to OK too bad.



For those of you who haven't seen it, here's my current favorite picture of our little family.

No comments: