Happy Wednesday!!! This weekend is Alumnae Weekend for my sorority and my friends start arriving tomorrow night!!! YAY! I have two friends staying with me, so Blake and I have been cleaning the house- well he has been cleaning while I've been working on free lance stuff. He had yesterday and today off, and he works tomorrow at 2, so he's gotten a lot done. I plan to attack the house tonight when I get off work, as well as Miss Ellie, who is in desperate need of a BATH!
The knee is doing... better, I think. I was going to try to walk a bit tonight, but with all we have to do, I think I'll just give it another few days and hope it's really all better. I'm debating whether or not I'll be able to do the half marathon- I REALLY want to, but I'm way behind in my training and Addie's not going to be able to do it, so it's not looking too good.
No comments:
Post a Comment