Well, I have been very bad about updating and I really have no excuse. Blake and I have been enjoying a relaxing couple of weeks together before he started his orientation and it has consisted of a lot of reading, watching the Olympics, and exploring our new town.
So let me see if I can summarize some of the important things that have happened since my last update...
Blake's brother, Brad got engaged to his wonderful girlfriend, Jeni! He did so on her birthday with a little charm for a bracelet he had bought her. The charm said Marry Me. They are planning a June 2010 wedding and Blake is the best man and I'm a bridesmaid!!!
We got moved into our new house, it's perfect!!! Plenty of space for us and a nice neighborhood. Also, great access to the highways- Blake's only about 12 min from school! Here's some photos:
Hmm, what else has been going on? I got a job:) I am the new Communications Specialist for the Tulsa County Assesors Office. I start Monday! Blake started his orientation yesterday and starts classes this Monday. We have his white coat ceremony this weekend and Darrel and Judy are coming down- it's his official welcome into the program and he's very excited!
I think that about sums us up- I'll try to be better about updating!
No comments:
Post a Comment