Here is a link to some more pictures of Briley. Overall I'm really happy with the way they turned out. Only frustrating thing is that I know that with a few years of practice I'll be better and there's no getting these early moments back. No amount of practice with a cabbage patch doll can compare to the real thing. I really wish I had started all of this when my oldest niece, Madera was born so I could have pics of her and Savannah. I just hope my pictures capture all the love Cory and Kristina have for Briley and how loved she is by her Auntie Lori.
This weekend is OU's first home game! I have a show Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but we're going to head to the game after I check on things. We won't get to tailgate, but work comes first. Blake has his first test this Friday, so keep him in your prayers. He's already really busy with school and site visits and his organizations. I think we were both more prepared this year for what to expect. How was everyone's Labor Day holiday?
No comments:
Post a Comment