I love this time of the year. The weather is turning cold, which is the perfect excuse for hot cocoa, and snuggling under blankets. While I usually stress a bit about buying presents for everyone (I'm a bit of a procrastinator), I love finding something that I know each person will love. My favorite people to buy for are my three nieces and I have all of their gifts wrapped and waiting to be loaded in the Tahoe to take up to Jeff City for Christmas.
I've been doing more and more photography and design work lately. I opened up a small business checking account yesterday which was pretty exciting, and I also ordered some business cards. You can see my work at my website: loricrockett.com. If you're on facebook, be sure to check out Crockett Photography! Ok, that's enough plugging for me:)
Please keep Blake in your thoughts over the next few weeks as he will be having finals. Pray for him to be able to absorb all of the information and remember it during testing (and beyond). Pray that he doesn't get sick from too many late nights of studying instead of sleeping. Pray that I have patience and can do some of the things he normally takes care of so he can have less to stress about.
Finally, I have added a few people to the list to get these blog posts automatically. If you did not want to be added, please just let me know and I'll take you off the list after a $20 donation (just joking!!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment