In my quest to continue decorating our first home, I have a decided to attempt a gallery wall in a little space in our living room. I was already thinking about this, inspired by a few different house blogs, and then, my favorite house blog- Young House Love, did this in their home, which you can see here.
I'm taking it as a sign.
Right now our old entertainment console is housed in this space, and there is a large expanse of open wall above it. I have debated if I want to do a conglomeration of family wedding photos, or images from trips we've taken, if I should do all the same frames or a mix of different frames in the same color, or different frames in different colors.
I think I've decided to do different frames in the same color, and as for the images that will fill the frames, right now I'm thinking it will be some wedding, some travel, and some others I have in mind. I still need to collect more frames, and decide how to get them all the same color (I'm thinking brown spray paint of some kind), so this won't be a Here's-what-I'm-going-to-do-and-now-it's-done post. Instead, this is a I-will-post-it-so-then-I-have-to-do-something.
I'll keep you updated.
1 comment:
LOVE the idea of a gallery wall. I've been pondering doing one of those in our foyer...and definitely in our hallway once we remodel it. Awesome idea!
Post a Comment