Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Monday!

Weekend recap...

Friday night:
We met up with some friends and carved pumpkins. Well, Amber and I carved pumpkins. Blake and Nic played nintendo. Then we headed out to Oktoberfest, which was quite the experience. We were only out there for an hour before they closed, but it was fun while we were there.

Saturday:
I had my first family photoshoot of my friend Tamara's family. You can see how the pics turned out here. It was a lot of fun and I know I learned a lot! I then went and saw Couple's Retreat with the ladies from my small group followed by lunch and Target. Blake changed my headlight and studied.

Sunday:
Church, then lunch then a birthday party. Small group was cancelled so Blake studied some more and I edited more pics.

What was your favorite part of this weekend?

3 comments:

Rebekah Williams said...

Beautiful photos, Lori!!! You've def got serious talent!

Where were they taken?

Nikki said...

I like your new header. I'm not sure how new it is b/c it's been a while since I've stopped by. The pics you took of the family are great!

Blake said...

Thanks! I took them at a park/ nature center near my house.