Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Posts without pictures

The main reason I am not posting as much as I was is because in reading a few other people's blogs I realized how much better pictures make posts. I take LOTS of pictures, but I don't download pictures to my computer that often. This is because I happen to be really picky about my pictures, and editing to me is an art form. I love the process, fiddleing with each image to make it perfect, seeing what cool effects I can give it in Photoshop, etc. I love it so much that a simple download of pictures can turn into HOURS of editing. And I don't have hours to spare on any given night. And so, the photos sit on my memory card, waiting to be downloaded, waiting to accessorize my blog posts, and because I don't want to write about things without the images to go with the story, I haven't been posting as much lately. And I don't like that. This blog is supposed to be my way of communicating with family and friends, and keeping a journal of Blake and I's first years of marriage. And so, I plan to write more, with or without photos.

Tonight Blake and I are going to dinner and a football game with some friends of ours and tomorrow night I start my photography course! Friday we are heading to Dallas, TX for OU vs Texas- the biggest game of the season. Then church and small group Sunday.

Right now I am loving all things fall- pumpkin spice cappucino, hot spiced apple cider, pumpkin patches, fires, chili etc. What is your favorite things about fall? Let me know by leaving a comment!!!!

No comments: