Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day of love...

Blake and I don't usually celebrate Valentines, but for fun this year we took this quiz I found at Glamlife Housewife.

What couple from a movie or TV show are you most like?:
Blake: I don't watch enough tv to know.
Lori: Chandler and Monica from Friends. 

What is your song?
Blake:  Don't really have a song.  If I had to pick one, I'd say the song I sang at our reception.
Lori: The song Blake wrote and sang to me at our wedding.  Or "My Everything" by Michael Buble.

First movie you saw together in the theater:
Blake: I think it was Da Vinci Code.
Lori: Da Vinci Code? Pirates of the Caribbean 2?  Whichever one came out first.

Who said I Love You first?
Blake: Me. Fourth of July.
Lori: Blake did. Fourth of July, under the stars and fireworks.

Where do you eat out at most as a couple?
Blake: Wherever there's sushi.
Lori: Any sushi restaurant.

Who is better at handling money?
Blake: Lori does the budgeting, but also the spending.  I'm more conservative.
Lori: Me, until I want something.

What was the first meal that your spouse ever cooked for you?
Blake:  I don't remember what it was, but it was when you lived in that apartment with all those girls.  (Lori- This really narrows it down, as I lived there for a year.  For the record, it was baked salmon.)
Lori: Probably Chicken Bacon Ranch.  Or Hamburger Helper.

How many boyfriends/girlfriends did your spouse have before you?
Blake: 5?
Lori: Blake had about 3 or 4 girlfriends, but dated quite a few others.

What is your idea of a perfect date?

Blake: Fixing a dinner together, having someone else clean up, then going out to a good movie.
Lori: Being surprised, eating good food, and doing something fun together- exploring a new place,  seeing a cool show, or learning something new together.

What physical feature first attracted you to your spouse?

Blake:  Smile
Lori: Eyes, and face overall

Where was your first date?
Blake: Nakato
Lori: Sushi at Nakato.  Pretty much love at first bite.

What is your spouse’s favorite show?

Blake: Biggest Loser, Lost, the Olympics when it's on
Lori: Grey's Anatomy

What is your favorite show?
Blake: Hunting shows
Lori: Grey's Anatomy, Friends

What is your dating anniversary?

Blake: June 6
Lori: June 6

If you could go anywhere on a second honeymoon, where would you go?
Blake: Europe, lots of places in Europe
Lori: Europe or Hawaii

What surprised you about your spouse after marriage?

Blake: That she got prettier every day.
Lori: That he forgot how to open mail.  This is why I pay the bills.

What's the best thing about being married to your spouse?
Blake:  I love having my best friend to do everything with or just nothing at all.  I feel very lucky to have her support through difficult times such as now with pharmacy school.  Because of Lori, my life is full and happy! 
Lori: Having a best friend that also gives me butterflies.  Having someone to dream with, do fun things with, and share the hard times too.  We like a lot of the same things, but also have our own interests and that's ok with both of us.  I love having a true partner.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ha, we did this quiz, too! Very cute. Hope you two had a nice weekend! :)