Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Photography Class

I started a new photography class last night.  I cannot explain how much I enjoy these classes.  I come home from each one so excited about the art, so inspired to try new things, and constantly learning about my camera and how to use it to its fullest.  I love being around people that have the same interest as me and pushing each other to figure out what their style is and how it works for them.

I hope that as I grow up I keep learning for the sake of learning.  Our God created a beautiful, complex, intersting world, and the he gifted us with curious minds to discover new things.  When I take my camera out I am not only amazed by the workings of the machine, but also the world and people it captures.  Looking through the lens makes me seek details I may have otherwise missed. 

I'm thankful for the opportunity God (and my hubby) has given me to explore this interest and can't wait to show the blogging world my results:)

No comments: