Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hi blog world, it's me, Lori

What have the Crocketts been up to lately?  For Blake, a lot of studying, of course.  All of this studying must be paying off though, as he recently got his first 100% on a Pharmacy school test!  He's been doing really well this semester, only missing one or two questions on a lot of tests, but that perfect score was being very elusive, and I know he was happy to finally reach a goal!  Good job Blake!

We have also been traveling a bit, we went up to Branson/ Springfield in mid March for Brad and Jeni's Bachelor/ Bachelorette parties, and visited Lamar for Easter and a wedding of one of Blake's friends from high school.  While these were happy occasions, we've also traveled for less pleasant circumstances.  Blake's granddad Bobby has been in the hospital in Joplin for a few weeks now.  Prayers for his recovery and return home would be much appreciated.

While nowhere close to as severe as Granddad, I also haven't been feeling well.  I had a bad head cold, and now seem to be suffering from allergies, something I never had a problem with until we moved to Oklahoma.  Blake has always dealt with them, so I guess at least now I know what he's gone through.  Didn't really need to know.

Tonight I'm having my small group girls over for dinner, fixing Marchetti,  and this weekend Blake has an event with the school for a few hours, then I think we'll be working on our first ever (together) garden!  Blake has a pretty green thumb, but I do not, so any suggestions about hard to kill things I can be in charge of would be welcome!

No comments: