Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Closing Day Tomorrow!

Please keep us in your prayers- Blake and I are closing on our first house tomorrow morning at 11am, if nothing goes wrong. Hopefully nothing will go wrong as Saturday is our official "move date", and our rental home is being inspected Monday at 2. I feel like I have a million things to get done between now and then. Here's the list-


1. Pack- working on this, we got a lot done over the weekend, and my mom is coming tomorrow!

2. Schedule professional carpet cleaner for new house- the old owners had kids and there are a few pink and green stains that I'm not sure my parent's carpet cleaner could handle

3 . Get a second pike pass

4. Call about gas/ water/ electric for New House- still need to call about water

5. Cancel gas/water/electric for Old House- all set to end on June 30

6. Transfer AT & T to from OH to NH

7. Reserve rental trailer- Blake did this last night

8. Forward mail- did this online

9. Call about insurance- cancel renters, set up homeowners & change car

10. Change of address for banks

11. Change of address for voter cards

12. Update address on driver's license

13. Clean old house, including shampoo the carpets

14. Clean new house, including getting new filters

What have I forgotten?

No comments: