Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh Wednesday How I Love Thee

I don't particularly love Wednesdays most of the time. If I were to pick a favorite day of the weekdays it would probably be Thursday (Grey's night), or Friday, because I can stay up really late and go out with friends since I don't have to work the next day. I love this particular Wednesday though because Blake is taking me to sushi. Yum, yum, yum. We found a great place called Fuji that is uber expensive, UNLESS you go during the week from 5-7pm, during which time they offer all you can eat sushi for various price points. And it is so good. I mean really, really good. So yay for Wednesday!

I'm not going to lie though- I still miss Springfield sushi. Nakato, Mijuri, and Haruno also yum.

Blake and I have this weekend off after a lot of traveling last month. Then next week I'm traveling to Ada, OK for work Tuesday night-Thursday night, then the weekend of the 12th I'll be making the trek up to CoMo solo for my friend Jessica's Bachelorette Party! I think we are just going to hit up some garage sales this weekend, and maybe a farmer's market. I LOVE fresh veggies!

I hope your Wednesday is fantastic!

Today I Love: sushi, of course.

No comments: