Blake's working 5-10 tonight, so I'm going to meet up with my friend Addie and jog/WALK a few miles after work. The hubs has been so good about going to the gym (4 days a week at 5:30am!!!), and it's really starting to show! It's time for me to get my butt in gear. I have no plans to get up at 5:30 in the morning, but since my schedule is a lot more set than his I'll be attempting to get my excercise in the evenings. I'm starting slow- I joined SparkPeople, and my goal is 10 min of cardio per day - longer than that 2 days a week and drinking 64 oz of water each day. We'll see how it goes.

I like winter when it's just like it is now. The roads are clear, bt there's still snow on the ground making everything look clean and bright as opposed to drab and bleary. And, the sun is shining, with no bitter wind.
Still ready for summer though!!!!
Today I love: Strawberry jam on toast
Today I miss: Kristina- because I bet she'd walk with me if I asked her. Ok, now I'm going to go cry. Stupid Florida.
1 comment:
I miss you too!!! And I so need a walking/workout partner. I hate doing it by myself.
Love you! Kristina
Post a Comment