Back to work after a great weekend! Friday night we treated ourselves to a couple of steaks, then slept in on Saturday. Then we drove to Jefferson City- Carrie's birthday was the 28th and my Mom's is today, so we had some great family time. Madera was sick, but still a little cuddlebug, and we watched Dumbo together and played Barbies:) I can't wait till this summer when we get to have her for the weekend- we're going to take her to the zoo!
Sunday night Blake and I sat down and worked on budget stuff- with me having a new job and him starting school in the fall we needed to rework everything, and I think we both feel better about having done that and knowing exactly where we stand with everything. Now we just have to figure out which school and then figure out school loans.
After that we got sushi and watched Lord of the Rings. I love being married to Blake!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment