Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SNOW!

Well, the weatherman predicted snow, and he was right. We got about 8 inches! I woke up about 6:40 this morning to my wonderful husband shoveling snow and took pity on him and made coffee and breakfast- eggs and ham and toast instead of the normal cereal and no coffee. I called the other girl in my dept and we decided to work from home for the morning. I'm glad I waited- I came in at 12:15 and while the main roads are ok, the road to get there from my house is NOT. I went about 10 miles and hour though and made it to work safe. Blake gets off work at the same time as I do which means we all get to play in the snow tonight! Snow and hot cocoa and my husband and puppies, ah this is the life. AND I think I'm going to try to make a pineapple upside down cake tonight.

Today I love: That I have a husband that gets up early to shovel the snow so my car can get out of the drive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love snuggling with puppies when it's snowy outside. Suka thought he needed to be in my lap ALLLL day, even though I tried to explain to him that I needed to WORK.

~Addie