Thank goodness it's Friday! On Wednesday, Addie and I ran our 3 miles is 39 min and 39 sec. Woot! However, I wore my old shoes because we thought the trail would be really nasty and towards the end my knee started to hurt. Last night it was so pretty out that Blake and I decided to go for a run, and my knee began to hurt right in the middle of the run, then my hip started to hurt. By the end we had done less than 3 miles in over an hour and a half because I couldn't run or even walk fast. I went home and iced it, and it feels a little better today (no shooting pains), but it's still pretty sore. I don't know if I just hurt it while running in my old shoes and I aggravated it last night or what, but I'm not liking this.
Today I love: KY3 monthly lunch- this month it's comfort food of fried chicken, mashed potatoes and COBBLER- I LOVE COBBLER!
No comments:
Post a Comment